- GB 3493 AA/1/S/95
Part of The Adrian Andrews Collection
No. 104. Reverse carries the stamp: "Stereoscopic Treasures / Published by W. Spreat 229 High Street Exeter."
In 1853 the chains intended to be used for the Clifton Suspension Bridge were sold and reused to form Isambard Kingdom Brunel's Royal Albert Bridge at Saltash. The bridge was opened by Prince Albert on 2 May 1859.
Spreat, W, publisher, 229 High Street, Exeter