- GB 3493 AA/1/S/98
- c.1859 - 1900
Part of The Adrian Andrews Collection
Blind stamped: "Photographed by W. May Devonport".
In 1853 the chains intended to be used for the Clifton Suspension Bridge were sold and reused to form Isambard Kingdom Brunel's Royal Albert Bridge at Saltash. The bridge was opened by Prince Albert on 2 May 1859.
May, W, photographer