- GB 3493 AA/1/S/92
- Unidad documental simple
- c.1850 - 1860
Parte deThe Adrian Andrews Collection
The Hungerford Bridge was designed by Isambard Kingdom Brunel and opened in 1845. When the bridge was demolished in 1860, its chains were reused to construct the Clifton Suspension Bridge. The photograph has the caption " 6875 -Perpective du Pont suspendu a Londres".