GB 3493 PC/253
Postcard showing five different views of the Clifton Suspension Bridge
- c. 1900 - 1920 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
1 black and white postcard
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
The five views are:
- The bridge from the Clifton side.
- The bridge from the Clifton side with a paddle steamer.
- The bridge from the River Avon.
- The Clifton side tower from Hotwell Road with a double decker bus.
- The bridge from Hotwells Landing Stage.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description control area
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
Dates of creation revision deletion
Digital object metadata